Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fuzzy Pod Wristlet - Theme-inspired

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70621196/fuzzy-pod-recycled-zipper-pouch-wristlet
Sandra has offered this craft challenge themed 'Seeds and Pods'.
As I felt up to the challenge, here's what happened:

I gathered some fabric scraps.
23.Mar.11 The making of Fuzzy Pod zipper purse.

And did a literal interpretation of 'seeds and pods', using cloth and beads.
23.Mar.11 The making of Fuzzy Pod zipper purse.

With seeds and pods done, it came the fabric and zipper hunt.
23.Mar.11 The making of Fuzzy Pod zipper purse.

And I finally found a use for the knitted, scrappy, fuzzy I-cord I had lying around!
23.Mar.11 The making of Fuzzy Pod zipper purse.

That was how Fuzzy Pod came to life.
Fuzzy Pod - recycled zipper pouch - wristlet - clutch - purse

See the Etsy's European Street Team challenge blog entry here.

There are 8 wonderful participants' creations before me.
Sandra is going to have a tough time selecting a winner.

Incidentally, other Germany Street Team's work-in-progress can be seen here.
Too many Etsy teams I'm in. Oh dear.

6 comments:

  1. inspired by working in your garden I think ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very organic! Incidentally I am eating sweet peas for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful!! I mean it - lovely! I wish wish wish I had your talent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your challenge entry!
    You can't never be in too many teams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have interpreted the challenge, you clever thing! It is quite fabulous and really ought to win. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)