Friday, February 11, 2011

Three Wide Elastic Skirts

08.Feb.11 Obsessed with elastic skirts.
There will be 3 skirts!
08.Feb.11 I love pockets in my skirts!
I love pockets in my skirts.
This sedentary lifestyle is causing a wardrobe crisis: trousers and jeans don't fit.
Perfect opportunity to break out my fabric stash,  and feed my elastic skirt obsession, anyway!

I will show you the completed works, when *someone* moves out of the way.

08.Feb.11

P.S. Pickle didn't help. Do you think she approves?

5 comments:

  1. Pickle would love to shop some fashion items at Harrods I am sure ;-)
    Looks like very nice fabric !
    Curious to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has that annoying time of the year already arrived?! I hate the change from Winter to Spring..fat thighs and bum...Mozzarella-looking skin...etc... :-(
    Lovely fabric, so "you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm loving the fabric! I have to see what you are making out of them and whether you are going to put them in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Pickles approves, just look at that " hands off, its mine " look on that cute little face. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats! How come they always do that?! It is sooooo funny! :) Love pockets too - love digging my hands down deep into them! xxx

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)