Friday, January 28, 2011

Okinawa OK

16.Jan.11 Okinawa

17.Jan.11 Okinawa

18.Jan.11 Okinawa

19.Jan.11 Okinawa aquarium

19.Jan.11 Okinawa aquarium

Couple of weeks ago, Hubs and I spent a couple of days in the island Okinawa, Japan. It was hardly beach weather, and I was under-dressed for 'the coldest week in history' :D Nonetheless, fresh seafood was feasted upon, and we enjoyed the aquarium.

Did I bring goodies back? 3 pieces of sea glass and 1 washed up coral from the beach, for myself. And some Japanese sweets, that were given away. No time for shopping!

Have you been to Okinawa? How was your experience?

5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing ... as the little yellow man I have been virtually in Okinawa :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you escaped from cold Switzerland and landed in cold Okinawa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a lovely if cold little trip. shame about no time for shopping but the sea glass and coral sound like perfect memory stones (well not stone but you know what I mean).... and sweets are always great especially free ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...Japan, I would LOVE to go.
    That beach looks amazing...and full of shells?
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great trip. Lovely photos too.
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)