Monday, November 29, 2010

Festive Decorations in Maur

Spy with your eyes.

26112010-(7)

There aren't many festive (i.e. Christmas) decorations around here, in this little town of Maur.
26112010-(4)

Maybe because one family has done it all.
27112010-(47) Maur

What say you -- Santas escaping, or trying to break in?
27112010-(46) Maur

Want to guess how many Santas there are?
27112010-(45) Maur

This begs a photo contest, doesn't it?!? Maybe I could round up some things as prizes for a contest...

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear..I didn't know those sad climbing Santas where so popular..luckily people has stopped to put them up lately..
    You're so lucky to live in such an enchanting village, very Christmas-looking even without any decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the snow is the best decoration ever !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Juanita, keep on posting for your close friends :-)
    You know how much we love you and your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow landscape... I do prefer to the climbing santas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Like nothing I've ever seen! Would love to see more photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)