Monday, June 14, 2010

Clay Date with Janet - Made My Own Miniature Food


Last week, I had a little play date (or clay date) with Janet at her apartment. Before getting down to work, I had fun going through her miniature sweet desserts. Sweet desserts are her specialty.

Janet was kind enough to give me her material, and time, just so I could make miniature croissants, for my very first time! I've always wanted mini croissants. Waffles and cupcakes are cute, too! These miniature foods are fiddly, fussy little things. I certainly do not have the patience, and nimble fingers, like Janet. Do you see all the little sprinkles on her desserts? Mamma mia.

Janet's talented little creations are for sale at her store, and learn more about her at her blog! I had such a fun afternoon; crafting together, throwing ideas, and learning new things. Can't wait for the next time.

P.S. My mini croissants were made just like how you would for edible croissants, so they are a little hollow and fluffy inside! (Ha, I said 'fluffy'.)

10 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest things. Man, I wish I had money! I'm jobless right now, but I definitely have her store in my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, those are so cute! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they are teeny tiny works of art! well done!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so real !!! And you don't get the extra calories just by looking at it ! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever! Those are so adorable!!

    BTW, I received the earrings from a past giveaway and I adore them! Thank you so very much! I create a blog post about them on my blog. You should check it out. Thank you, again, so very much!!

    http://voiceanidea.blogspot.com/2010/06/thank-you-under-lock-and-key-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I look terrible. :p
    Thanks for mentioning me, love all the photos, even the cute one of my oven! I think you're a natural at making mini foods. You're welcome to come over any time and clay away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, I'm sure it requires patience.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)