Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taco Time at Alba's

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
Chipotle

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
Chorizo

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
Corn flour + Water + some oil

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
Tortilla production

Homemade tortillas

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
A very, very yummy spread.

18.Apr.10 Home-cooked Tacos!
Chicken in Mole + Mashed kidney beans = yummy yummy.

When? Last Sunday. My last weekend in Z├╝rich Affoltern.
Where? At a friend's, who lives in the same neighbourhood.
What? A cooking get together.

+ Try a Mexican meal -- Check.
+ Home made tortillas -- Check.

Host for next cooking get together: Me.

P.S. This is a scheduled post. If you are reading this, I am unpacking and sorting things out in our new home... We hope to get the Internet installed in a week's time!

10 comments:

  1. Looks totally amazing!!! I love mexican food!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you will cook for your Maur-style dinner ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw real handmade tortilla's ! You were spoiled my dear ! Hope the unpacking is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is watering like crazy now, it all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that mole looks to die for! Love it!

    Can't wait to see what your new place looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I hope you are enjoying your unpacking and your new home too! suzie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Looks amazing. Great inspiration for Cinco de Mayo. Do you know anywhere to find queso fresco? A good substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious! Good luck with all the unpacking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummers! that looks incredible. if you need an extra pair of cooking hands and appreciative tummy for your next meal, let me know (:

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)