Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maur, near Greifensee

07.Mar.10 a visit to Maur

Hubs and I paid a little visit to a cute little town called Maur, over the weekend.
Maur is situated by Greifensee (Lake Greifen), the second largest lake in Canton Zürich.

It is a cute place with little farms, the lake, the quiet... And Zürichberg isn't too far away.

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee

07.Mar.10 Maur_Greifensee
Alpacas? or Llamas? Check their ears!




View Larger Map

14 comments:

  1. It looks like an enchanted place! ...did the cows smell good??? Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just magical! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! That's where the snow is MEANT to be - why is it here in France, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute atomosphere!! Seems very pastral

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! It looks delightful...I love this part of the world...you are so lucky! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very charming! I like the snow and the birds flying! I want to say they are alpacas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely, wish I could visit.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a really pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, did you know that seagulls are my favorite bird? People always point out that they hang out by the landfills, but I still love them.

    Do you call them seagulls?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's lovely...i like the seagulls :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swiss cows always smell nice to me ! Reminds me of my childhood :-)
    Looks like a nice and quiet environment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I almost got there last year and now I'm very sad that we didn't quite make it. Will definately have to try again!! Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks really lovely - but exceptionally cold. xx

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)