Wednesday, November 18, 2009

'Colours of the Rainbow' Swap - With Jackie

Here is a White package I received from Jackie...
Color Swap, from Jackie

Color Swap, from Jackie
I just love the practicality of these items. They are the sweetest!
And made me smile.
Thank you so much.
P.S. The chocolate did not survive the evening.
My husband loves white chocolate.

In exchange, I sent Jackie a Green package.
Colour Swap to Jackie

Colour Swap to Jackie

Below: a photo taken by Jackie.


Thank you, Jackie, for the kind words!

And a big shout out to Lizzie of Lululiz at Lalaland, for organising this swap!

3 comments:

  1. Great swap! How funny the little duck! Love your wrapping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you liked your white parcel ~ Green and Blacks White chocolate is just the best. Thanks again for being such a lovely swap partner :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I am so happy we finally got to see your white swap parcel, its fabulous!

    Missed you, glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)