Monday, November 16, 2009

Button Jewellery Swap - What I Received from Rachel

My swap partner for the Button Jewellery swap is Rachel of Red Riding Hair. Here's what she sent me:

Within this red packet was a big bunch of goodies.

I have been meaning to make a button necklace like that for ages! There is even a pair of matching earrings.
I am impressed, and so pleased with the other interesting supplies, and treats.
Thank you, Rachel!

Hare are my modest button bits that I sent her.

Shamelessly, here are the nice things Rachel had to say.
{Photo taken by Rachel.}


9 comments:

  1. You both made/received lovely bits! I can't understand why do you think your makes are modest! When are you finally back from your loooooooooong journey????!!!!!
    :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what a fun swap! Lucky you! I'm still waiting for my gift to reach my eager hands...I think I'm going to have to get my mum to bring it up to London on the 12th of December... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great swap, you both did very well I think!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttons, buttons, buttons... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is such a treat! I love all the button inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is fun, swapping. I've never done that and think I will try it with one of my blogger friends one of these days. I come via Tascha's blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely violets again. Looks like swaps are fun! How was your trip back? Are you finally reunited with Fluffy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they are gorgeous earrings. I am envious of anyone who has the patience to make

    something so delicate.
    -------------------------------
    silver jewelry manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)