Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Show Us Your Cath" Party

Bookmark and Share

This is a scheduled post.
Post was written on 10th October 2009, Saturday.

I certainly see why just about everybody is raving over Cath Kidston, and I haven't been missing out!

On this "Show US Your Cath" party day organised by Lissy Lou and the 2 little boys, I will be showing you C.K. items that have been so generously gifted to me.

1. With a little bar soap my sister in law gave me last year, I made 6 necklaces out of them:

2. Most recently, in a Polka Dot Swap, I was really fortunate to receive a bundle of C.K. fabrics from Sharon (The Clover Cottage). This morning, I thought to treat myself to a bag.


Now I have a "Cath Kidston-ish" bag for toiletries / cosmetics when I travel!

9 comments:

  1. ...I'm sure that yours will be the most original Cath show in Blogland!
    Only a great mind like yours can turn a little soap's package into a lovely pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love the necklaces - great idea!! cute bag too. Thanks for taking part in show us your cath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those necklaces and that bag is great too! Loved your party! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pendants, what a fab idea!! i wont throw away the wrappers to my soaps now!!!
    Also it's great to see the polka dot fabrics in that cute bag!!! LOVED THIS POST TOO : )
    Have a lovely weekend : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is lovely, Juanita. Great picks of colours and your cat is there helping as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag...will come in handy for your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is great - it's lovely to see dfferent 'takes' on CK fabrc!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are officially a star! Great great bag :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)