Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gone To Earth Bag - I Won


Fabulous hand-made bag from Gone To Earth, featuring fabric by Kaffe Fassett.
And gratuitous picture of fluffy sleeping cat in the background.
I won this bag. Can you believe it? I am awe-struck.

How did I win this? It's all thanks to Crafter...oo; it held a 1st Birthday competition last month, and had selected a bunch of winners.

If you haven't heard about it: Crafteroo Crafts forum is a craft-community based forum, set up by crafters and for crafters. http://www.crafteroo.co.uk/smf/index.php

So if you're ever in Crafter...oo, look me up! My Crafter...oo name is juanitatortilla, naturally.

8 comments:

  1. How lucky to win such a colourful bag!
    Have a fantastic week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely, well done you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoons* Oooh, in Kaffe Fasset fabrics! You lucky girl! :)

    Haven't heard of Crafter..oo, off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining my blog
    I think yours is Wow Meow

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous Juanita!! Love that bright, swirly design!! Will have to check out Crafter..oo!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These things happen! Congrats and enjoy your new bag.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)