Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sister's Visit: Day 8: Bürkliplatz Fleamarket

This is a little recap of my sister's visit from a couple of months ago. She spent 11 days in Zürich, in 2 separate weeks. Day 8 = June 13 2009.




It was a Saturday of fine weather, so I took my sister to the all-famous Bürkliplatz Flohmarkt (Fleamarket).
We had a blast, spending the entire afternoon there! The Bürkliplatz fleamarket is huge!

I was reminded of all my blogging friends, vintage- or bargain-hunter or not. These pictures are just to whet your appetites. The photo album is available here.

Bürkliplatz Flohmarkt, since 1971.
Location: Bürkliplatz
From May to October.
Every Saturday, 6a.m. to 4p.m.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those lace stalls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Thank you for stepping by my site and leaving comments. surprisingly you're in Switzerland and from Singapore. I've been to Singapore a few time.I used to visit the water front area,vivo city and Sentosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew we would love that fleamarket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have flea market envy! That place looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)