Thursday, July 2, 2009

B-Movie Swap - What I Sent to Apryl

Skipping class this morning was a great idea. Spent the day working on some things. The B-movies craft swap for MeridianAriel is now ready to go. Apryl, I'm counting on you to take some shots of what's-in-it, as I've clearly forgotten to do so.

Jennifer has come up with this clever idea of exchanging postcards from her blog-friends from all over the world. I have just the right postcard in mind. That's my homemade stamp put to good use.
If you've asked for a "how-to" on this rubber stamp, don't worry, the draft's still a work-in-progress.

2 comments:

  1. *LOL* I always forget to take pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you will be giving us a rubber stamp tutorial!

    I had my last German class this week and highly doubt I'll be signing up for another one. There must be some other way to learn this language...

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)