Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cat paintings by Lulunjay

Images are taken from lulunjay.etsy.com.

You all know how much I love my Prince Fluffy, right?

Etsy's current featured seller is lulunjay. Lulunjay are a couple who run an animal sanctuary, and Jay Schmetz of the duo created these paintings.I *adore* these art printings of "Fluffy cat in bathroom" and "Ragdoll cat at the wine bar", for obvious reasons. Also, I just love pet-animal paintings.

Do visit lulunjay. I am certain you will find a painting with a favourite animal of yours.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cat on the loo print! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too - I'm delighted your packaged arrived safe and sound! G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I'm off to check out the shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? the cat actually looks like fluffy.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)