Monday, July 13, 2009

B-Movie Swap - What I Received from Apryl


Purple yarn!!! And Skittles -- I'm targeting the blackcurrant ones first!


Isn't that illustration (of B-Movie Queen) gorgeous?
A Vampire Kit with silver tip needles that'll help me fight those vampires in the basement. An Alien hairband :) A cup cozy... and a really lovely comic card!


What's scarier is my black hair growing out, not the alien.

What more can I say? You had me at Purple yarn. I'm just thrilled!

Come see the Flickr Pool of B-Movies swap goodies that have been exchanged. Thanks so much, Apryl!

Post Script edit:

Scream Queen from Apryl is now on display!

3 comments:

  1. ohh lovely stuff there - i love movie star so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you like it all!!!! and i will have to snag a few of those pics for my blog.. as i er only took pics of the painting and the needlebook.. *dunce*

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)