Monday, June 22, 2009

Tagged by Woolly Wotnots

I have been tagged by Katherine at Woolly Wotnots to name 6 unimportant things that I love.
Here are THE RULES…..
Pick 6 unimportant things you love
Mention & link to the person who tagged you
Tag 6 of your favourite bloggers to play along
(don’t forget to comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged!)

{1} Papa Smurf! He was abandoned at a dump last Saturday. I had to rescue him.
{2} Thrifted espresso cups, and mismatching saucers!
{3} These gingham jam jars. I have 6 now, and the collection is growing!
{4} Having a "Balcony Garden", and watching the plants grow.
{5} These aviator shades bought while in Singapore. Makes me look like a city-slicker, which I am not, but they do a great job at blocking the eye-piercing sunlight.
{6} Ceramic and glass bakeware. I love the idea of "From oven to table" hot food.


Now, I am pleased to tag:
Her Vintage Shop, over at http://hervintagestage.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Your balcony garden looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanita, your balcony garden it's beautiful! Your Fluffy is a good boy; not like that mad cat I have: he loves to eat almost every green leaf plant!
    You look gorgeous with your aviator shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your six things! The avaiator shades are so cool. Your crockery doesn't look mismatched at all! Love your bakeware and jamjars. Your balcony garden is so lovely and inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh this is lovely! :)

    I love your balcony garden, it's looking quite lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)