Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"One Lovely Blog" Award

A special thanks to Hannah of Narnia's Closet for tagging me for this "Lovely Blog" award.

Below are my answers to this tag.

Here goes:

What is your current obsession?
The ambition to sew my own clothes!
What is your horoscope & do you relate to it?
Libra. Indecisive is me, most of the time.
What are you wearing today?
Need to think about that. Probably a sundress with a cardigan. It's only 9:30 AM, and I'm still in my pajamas and bed-socks. It's chilly!

What's for dinner?
I have Green Curry Cauliflower (Thai style) in mind. Might add in some Prawns into that dish, for protein... So it might just well be 'Green Curried Cauliflower and Prawns' for dinner, tonight.

What's the last thing you bought?
I did get some groceries last, yesterday. Prior to supermarketing, I went downtown to get The Hubs his Newsweek magazine, and antihistamine.


What do you think about the person who tagged you?

I've just met Hannah of Narnia's Closet from my Giveaway blog post. She's such a fashionable one!
That question about a fully furnished, paid-for house that everyone answers with 'Paris' or 'New York'.
Would love me a quaint Swiss Cottage by the Lake, with a clear view of the Alps, thank you.
What is your must-have item for summer?
Sundress!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Tuscany. But I would spend more than an hour there. For just one hour then? Maybe London?
Who do you want to meet right now?

A cat groomer. I do my best, but Fluffy needs a thorough, proper grooming though.

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your own closet?
Jersey knit gaucho pants! Jersey knit items are perfect for travelling.


What is your dream job?
This is.

What's your favourite magazine?
I do enjoy picking up a National Geographic. Or any magazine with great food and home-design pictures, and craft magazines as well.

What do you consider a fashion faux-pas?
Having brand labels slapped all over you.

Describe your personal style.

It's all about comfort.

What are you going to do after this?
Hit "Publish Post", cook me a TomYam noodle brunch, download pictures from my camera, and maybe blog again!

Three styling tips that work for you:
1. You may love _this colour_, e.g. Purple, but you don't have to be completely Purple, from head to toe.
2. Be mindful about wearing prints? You can always accessorise to jazz up a plain outfit.
3. Forget about mascara and lipstick. If you're going to be uncomfortable, do without it.

What are you proud of?
The fact that I'm married to a very intelligent man, who has brought us here to the wonderful Switzerland! And how I can take with me my love-for-craft wherever we are.

Rules to this tagging shenanigan... Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Tag eight others.

I'd like to tag these blogs:

  1. drawglueglittermake.blogspot.com
  2. timewithtascha.blogspot.com
  3. jessicarodarte.blogspot.com
  4. trocbroc.blogspot.com
  5. blog.spottedsparrow.com
  6. maximumrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com
  7. buttonsquiggle.blogspot.com
  8. herzlichst-maaria.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Hehe my co worker's favourite colour is ... purple! She has never actually told me this fact, I just guess it is so because she always dresses in head to toe purple! Very funny. Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me (will blog it later this week). That green curry sounds yummy! I love Thai food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers - it's good to learn more about you in a fun way. Thanks for tagging me. I'll copy across the questions and get working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! Your answers were such fun to read!
    Cheers!
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Juanita! well deserved i must say:) by the way those pants are just lovely - i love these relaxed pieces of clothing, they suit so well, are comfortable and simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)