Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My sister is here for a visit!

I have a sister; I am the younger of 2 girls. We are 18 months apart.

This was the pillowcase I worked out in a jiffy, especially for her visit. It is made with fabric scraps.

The colours don't match, but I like it. Bamboo plant was a touch by The Hubs.
A little kitsch, but it looks cute sitting there.

My sister is on a 4-week vacation: 1 week in Zurich, 2 weeks in Scandinavia,
and the 4th week back here in Zurich.

What a load of Southeast Asian goodies my sister brought with her, among many other cute gifts.
I now have this week's dinners all lined up!

********
We've made it safe and sound to a contented Fluffy cat.
As you now know, I dread flying. THANK YOU ALL for your comforting words.
The journey back from Singapore to Zurich was calm.

I will be busy playing host for the rest of this week. My apologies if I get quiet.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Juanita! How fortunate you are to have your sister on visit! I am the older of on brother and two sisters, and I really miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like sisters! I hope you enjoy her visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your sister! My sister also lives far away so I know how special it is when a sister comes for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pillow! She is going to love it. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the photograph of you & your sister, it's so cute! You are such a lovely sis to have made that awesome room for her to stay in! Hope you two have an awesome time together! :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)