Monday, April 6, 2009

Bombay Toast for a Thrift-shopping Weekend





I made Bombay toast for breakfast.

Hubs and I went to our neighbourhood thrift store {http://www.hiob.ch/index.php?page=978} to look for pots. Went home, instead, with a modest little shelf to serve as my bedside table! Gave it a good wipe but there are signs of its life it once had.

The Clouds *finally* drifted. The Sun *finally* shone. We let our plants out on the balcony. Fluffy loves this new season as much as I do. {Just look at that smug; Hmmp, I am king of the world.}

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I think you have bought the self-same shelf that Penny gave me! I'm going to paint mine (honest). I just hate painting - I'd rather sew any day. And congrats on making the toast again - was it as yummy as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo seu blog Juanita! Muito criativo! beijos! :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)