Wednesday, April 15, 2009

'Pay It Forward' project


This is how it works. The first three people to leave a comment on my post will receive a surprise handmade gift from me. All you have to do to take part is to carry on the gift giving to three people. As soon as the comment is made, do a 'Pay it Forward' post on your blog, and carry on the giving. Of course you will need to request the address details of the first three people replying, so you can forward on their gift!!
Thanks to Floss of Troc, Broc, Recup', I was first in line on her Pay It Forward post.

On another note, funny how everything on the table is coincidentally purple! From fruits to flower pot.

Don't forget, the first 3 to leave me a comment will soon hear from me regarding this P.I.F.

3 comments:

  1. I am the first!!! And...Happy jacket washing!!!
    Love your runner and all the purple on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im the second :) I love your site and your pretty links

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! And I agree, the purple table looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)