Monday, April 27, 2009

A "Hubby Birthday"











The Hubs celebrated his "X"th birthday last week. Did my wifely duty of baking a cake, the never-fail Matcha Green Tea with Chocolate Cream filling Swiss roll. Made it a little more decadent with a fudge-chocolate topping. Mmm. Schmeckt so gut.

And who says you can't buy a man flowers? We love having orchids, and that was just a great excuse for me to get this pot of "exotic orchid" home. (Looks fake, doesn't it?)

Hey, look! I made my first Naan. Fresh Yeast + Flour + Yogurt = Magic.

What's with the menu? I know, I've entered the zone of Extreme Housewifedom. So far in to the point of no return.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, that Swiss roll looks delicious. Yeah, I can relate to the zone of Extreme Housewifedom. I'm working part time from home and spending the rest of the day being all domestic. It's a new thing for me and pretty fun! -Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...that coconut sauce looks sooo delicious! If it's not a secret recipe, would you mind to share it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the matcha you bought with me? Looks DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessiree... Matcha tea from that exquisite tea boutique in Luzern.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)