Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Project Fluffy's World, episode 9

Episode 9: Playful Kitteh, with His Carpeted Playground.

How do you like my playground?


This tent. I like to hide.

Some mornings, I get an adrenalin rush.


But I don't like you to watch.


Forget the toys. Give me my favourite treats!
Will do anything for treats.



Tune in next week, Apr.07 for The Final Episode {#10} of Project Fluffy's World!

Previously on Project Fluffy's World:
episode-1 episode-2 episode-3 episode-4 episode-5 episode-6 episode-7 episode-8

1 comment:

  1. ...And I thought that my "fisher cat" (gatto che pesca) was a spoiled cat!!! Anyway, he is a lazy thirtheen years old, whose hobby is to sleep all day long!
    Your Fluffy is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)