Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!

'Floss' of Troc, Broc and Recup' honoured me with this very lovely award, two days ago.

What a lovely logo, and such a nice gesture! Thank you Floss.

About this Kreativ Blogger award:
...once given the award, we need to list seven things we love, and then go on to honour seven more creative bloggers with this award.
Here I sit, trying to think up 7 things-I-love...
  1. I love wearing skirts and dresses... More love given if they are free-sizing clothings that are stretchy or wrap-arounds. No fuss about gaining weight, and how much I can eat!
  2. I love tea, a little too much.
  3. I love to bake something every week. Something sweet for tea/dessert, something savoury for dinner. You never know who'll come a-knocking at your door.
  4. I love to remind myself that I am currently living in Europe. To remind myself that this is an experience not to be taken for granted. And how I have made more friends here than I ever did in the last 4 years.
  5. I love this simple, uncomplicated life that The Hubs and I are sharing with Fluffy.
  6. I love Spring and Summer. Just a typical tropical girl that I am. And October.
  7. I love the happy feeling I get when I hear from someone who appreciates my "work"! Who doesn't? :)
The next part to this award is going to be difficult. Something about naming names makes me uncomfortable -- I don't want to have to leave somebody's name out. How about this, if you see me following and leaving comments in your blog, consider yourself nominated!

Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice idea, nominating people like that! I found it a bit stressful trying to find 7 and only 7.

    Cars in ditches - yes, I think your insurance covers it, and that they will send out the break-down truck. I really, really hope I never have to find out!

    Thrift shopping for bedside shelves/tables would probably be very successful - I've noticed that the French troc shops have a large and affordable range of both old and newer versions. Let me know if you try it and have any luck!

    So where are you from originally, 'tropical girl'? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I like wearing skirts too.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)