Thursday, March 19, 2009

Colour Swap - What I Received






I realised a little too late that "lilac and grey" was a difficult colour combination.
Sorry about that, Megan! But I *love* the things you've sent me and all the effort that you've put in. Much appreciated. And that Blackcurrant and Liquorice candy? They were so nice! As yummy as a chewy candy I remember so fondly from my childhood ; so now I know, it was Blackcurrant and liquorice.

I can certainly vouch for Megan that her brooches are very well-made! Even the vintage buttons are meticulously arranged and sewn onto hard cardboard. Wow.

Special thanks to Jessica of Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping for organising this Colour Swap!
A big thank you to Megan!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Juanita - this swap looks like so much fun! There is an award waiting for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I love the little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you liked it all!


    ps - those sweeties are so nice i may be addicted to them - lol !

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)