Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Proximidade Award

Katrien of A bit of Pilli Pilli surprised me this morning with an award!





This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. Check up on these writers!

The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

It is my turn to forward to 8 other bloggers...
And it is a tough one.




6 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I am sending you a virtual bow down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to bow Rima! You obviously deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! *squeeks and hugs* perhaps that will get me blogging again as I haven't for days.. too busy trying to find my writing muse to be writting.. *whispers* I have been writing supernatural drabbles *ginormous geek*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I got an award!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet! Thank you! :D HUGE SMILE OVER HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to sound like an idiot but I am not sure how to forward! Could you give me ideas?

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)