Monday, September 15, 2008

Seit wann? Since August.


Days whizzed by: it was a mixed salad of Beer, intensive German classes...


Also, I joined the ranks of Grannies with this funky Hawaiian print Einkaufwagen...

Took one afternoon after school to ease my thrift-shopping withdrawal...
( I must have been grinding teeth in my sleep from missing all that "shopping" so much. )



And then, another round of Brockiland shopping...
( A new litter box for the Fluffster, and 14 new balls of yarn! )


Had lovely Friday lunches with Ladies from Deutschkurs...
( Featuring Spr√ľngli's cappuccino and hot chocolate. Yum. )

Hosted a jiffy Thai Spring roll making session...
( Guided by classmate, Dao. )


Met some wonderful people through Deutschkurs...

( A "photo session" to mark our last day of class! )

A month of Learning and Playing had since gone by.

Are you ready for Fall? Or Autumn? Oder Herbst?

3 comments:

  1. I love it that you have joined the ranks of the granny trolly... we can push them around together. :)

    You have been busy... I want to go to one of these Brockis, too.. which do you recommend? Email me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh love your outfit! The one in your class photo.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)