Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And we're back, with Domestic Programme.


Spent this midweek day with Fluffy, and he was pleased with that, as you can see.
But I left him for a bit to grab us ingredients for a dinner.

It's a new "theme" I am beginning -- Dinner Under 10 CHF (excluding dessert + drinks).
So I overshot by 4.85 CHF...
But I have uncooked portions of chicken!

This slow-cooked easy chicken stew, eaten with some fresh crusty bread:
- 2 chicken thighs/drums
- 1 onion
- 1 packet of fresh herbs (~half cup quantity)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- mushrooms
* I will remove the chicken skin the next time. Too much oil, that's what I'm saying.

Do you budget your meals?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog :0) YOu were exactly right with your interpretation of my note to Migros;0)
    I have begun week 6 of my course with Belingua and I am really panicking today. There is SO much information to take in. I understand about 98% but I simply cannot seem to LEARN it at the moment. Guess I@m gonna have to spend even more time on it....
    India

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)